Homeservices Inc (ANGI) is trading -16% lower at $5.135 today.
- Q2 GAAP EPS: -$0.05 beats by $0.01
- Revenue: $515.8M (+22.5% Y/Y) beats by $20.39M
- Adjusted EBITDA of $9.7M vs -$4.4M in Q2 2021
- Gross profit increasing 10% to $388M
- CEO Oisin Hanrahan: “Consumer demand has slowed, particularly on discretionary tasks...This has led to pros being more engaged, because every job we have is worth more to a pro.”
Homeservices Inc has been trading between a 52-week high of $14.92 and a 52-week low of $3.47. The stock has a market cap of $412 Million.
ANGI Inc. turns home improvement jobs imagined into jobs well-done. People throughout North America and Europe rely on us to book quality home service pros across 500 different categories, from repairing and remodeling to cleaning and landscaping.
IAC Earnings Release and Letter to Shareholders Available on Company''s WebsitePR Newswire
Angi Inc. Earnings Release Available on Company''s WebsiteBenzinga
Angi Homeservices Q2 2022 Earnings PreviewSeeking Alpha
Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI) Shares Rose Recently, But Trouble Could Still Be Around The Corner.Stocks Register
12-Month Price Target For Angi Inc. (NASDAQ:ANGI) Now Sits At $15.00Marketing Sentinel