Shares of Progyny Inc (PGNY) are trading 18% higher at a price of $38.54 at the time of this writing.
- Q2 GAAP EPS: $0.09, beats by $0.05
- Revenue: $195M (+51.6% Y/Y), beats by $4.49M
- Increase in clients and covered lives
- Gross profit: +48% Y/Y to $43.9M
- Volume now back to the pre-COVID level
- Net income: -53% Y/Y to $8.8M
- Higher non-cash stock-based compensation expense
- Guidance, FY22 revenue: $750.0M-$775.0M vs consensus of $756.22M
- Guidance, Q3 revenue: $190.0M-$197.0M vs consensus of $191.86M.
Progyny Inc has been trading between a 52-week high of $68.32 and a 52-week low of $25.67. The stock has a market cap of $3.54 Billion.
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. The company is redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians.
Progyny trades higher after Q2 results beat, lower end of FY22 revenue guidance raisedSeeking Alpha
HYZN, CLFD and ZFOX are among after hour moversSeeking Alpha
Recap: Progyny Q2 EarningsBenzinga
Progyny GAAP EPS of $0.09 beats by $0.05, revenue of $195M beats by $4.49M (NASDAQ:PGNY)Seeking Alpha
Progyny, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 ResultsGlobeNewswire