YOLO!

GM

General Motors Company
Comment Volume (7 days)
955
Total Comments on WallstreetBets

33
Total Comments on 4chan's biz

Options Positions (7 days)
Puts and Calls mentioned on WallStreetBets over the last 7 days
1
Mentioned Calls

0
Mentioned Puts

(Click and drag to zoom)
Recent Comments

Since you're betting the underlying doesn't go below your strike, look for stable tickers that don't move much. For example #low...hd, GM, anything you can afford the margin on. Look for 70% otm probability and short expiry, cuz you ain't making much on it anyway. Something you'll get paid .45 to $1 on, sell 5 to 10 contacts, and if it gets to 50 to 30% buy back price, GTFO and get another one. If it moves against you by expiry, roll that fucker out a week. Rinse repeat.
about 3 hours ago
See Original


because of the billion dollar deal with GM, they got paid in stock so they wont allow it to drop
about 3 hours ago
See Original


The thing is, I don’t think they are making trucks. They are paying GM to design and make them.
about 6 hours ago
See Original


Lmao fr I feel so bad for the GM engineers who actually have to make this fantasy truck, probably reading Trevor Milton’s tweets like tf bro chill
about 6 hours ago
See Original


What I would like to understand is how on earth the GM deal happened. Like GM might not be the sexiest car company around but it has boatloads of halfway competent engineers that I'm sure did at least some vetting of this company. What angle were they going for? The only thing that's making sense to me right now is that they bought into the brand with the hope they could steer the technology to where it needed to be later.
about 6 hours ago
See Original


GM
about 7 hours ago
See Original


GM CEO: We've done our due diligence with Nikola. If Nikola somehow fails as a company, our investors will know our EV ambitions is beyond our control
about 7 hours ago
See Original


As a car guy, you should be familiar with the huge discrepancy between the stats of concepts cars and what they end up like in production. They haven’t manufactured a single Badger and it hasn’t even been designed and engineered by GM yet. All of these photos you’re seeing of the Badger are CG renders and no parts have actually been made for this truck. These are napkin numbers, at best.
about 8 hours ago
See Original


$GM showing strong support - crash cancelled boys
about 9 hours ago
See Original


GM didn't put up anything retard!
about 9 hours ago
See Original



View All

Next stock GME

Previous stock GLW